Design and Fabrication
Amtec Corporation has experience with numerous industries in designing and providing custom hand tools to assist manual station operators in completing his/her job quicker, easier and with more precision.
Examples of custom designed and produced hand tools include:
- Custom Mechanical Hand Tools - each unique to a specific task
- Error-Proofing Tools - provide electronic monitoring of operator dependent stations and can be interlocked with the main product conveyor system.
- Semi-Automatic Stations - tools to assist operators that are ergonomically limited or for stations that require integral quality monitoring.
- Hand Tools - that provide integral torque monitoring and operator feedback.
Stand-alone or hand operated gauging equipment assists the operator or inspector with maintaining quality or production standards. Examples of these gauges include:
- Template Gauges
- Go/No-go Gauges
- Flush Pin Gauges
- Functional Gauges for process monitoring
- Profile Gauges
- Indicator Fixtures
Molded Test Cord Sets
Amtec can design and fabricate custom test cord sets for functional testing and production wiring harness simulations.